Last Updated: 14 November 2022
- The Controller of Personal Data on the website sheetdb.io, hereinafter referred to as the Website, is Krzysztof Świtalski, sole proprietor of business under the name PixelPerfection Krzysztof Świtalski with permanent business seat in Wrocław (51-313) at ul. Zielna 38, entered into Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) Tax ID number NIP: 8951838474, National Business Registry number REGON: 367017298.
- With respect to your rights as subjects of personal data (persons to whom the data refers) as well as to legal provisions in force, including in particular of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, as well as the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000 as amended), hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant regulations on the protection of personal data we undertake to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data collected from you. All employees were appropriately trained in the field of the processing of personal data and as Personal Data Controller we have implemented appropriate security measures together with technical and organizational means in order to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have implemented the procedures and policies for the protection of personal data compliant with GDPR, thanks to which we are able to ensure legal compliance as well as reliability of data processing as well as the enforceability of all rights that you possess as persons to whom the data refers. What is more, if necessary we cooperate with the supervision authority within the territory of the Republic of Poland, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (hereinafter referred to as PUODO).
On our Website we collect the following personal data:
- name and surname – they may be processed because as Users of our Website (including clients and potential clients) you provide us with them by intermediary of electronic mail, registration form available on our Website, in order to use our offer. The data may also be processed in the case of expressing the intention to benefit from our Partnership Program
- e-mail address – it may be processed because as Users of our Website (including clients and potential clients) you will provide us with it for the purpose of using our service, in particular the Application. E-mail address may also be processed while:
- expressing the intention to benefit from our Partnership Program – in connection with providing for you the services specified in Website Rules and Regulations,
- contacting you by electronic mail; we will send to your e-mail address the confirmation of the Order placed, contact you if necessary in connection with the performance of the Order as well as answer the questions referring to our offer
- device IP address or browser ID – the information connected with general rules for online connections, such as IP address (together with other information included in system logs), is used for technical and statistical purposes, including in particular the collection of general demographic data (e.g. about the region from which the connection is established)
- other data may also be collected for specific cases or it can be provided by you as Users of our Website (also as clients or potential clients) via electronic mail, traditional mail or while contacting us by phone.
Providing the data specified in the section above is necessary in the cases presented therein, including in particular:
- to use the services offered on our Website, also without the necessity to register (create User Account) on the Website,
- to perform services ordered by you via our Website,
- to respond to your questions as well as enable the contact via electronic mail, traditional mail or by phone,
- for voluntary registration (creating User Account) on our Website; in this case we store the data that you provide in order to facilitate your future use of services available within our Website until unregistering (deleting the Account),
- According to the minimization principle, we process exclusively these personal data categories that are necessary for reaching the goals specified in points 3 and 4 above.
- We process your personal data for the period necessary for reaching the goals specified in points 3 and 4 above. Personal data may be processed for a longer period of time if such authorization or obligation imposed on us as Controller results from special legal regulations, from the Controller’s justified interest specified in point 10 letter c below (i.e. for the period of limitation of claims or the termination of proper proceedings if they were initiated within the termination period) or when the service provided by us is of continuous character.
- Personal Data processed by the Controller come from the persons to whom they refer.
- Legal basis for the processing of your personal Data is:
- Art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR, i.e. the necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, or
- Art. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR, i.e. the necessity for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, or
- Art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR, i.e. legitimate interest pursued by the Controller consisting in establishing, pursuing or securing claims until their limitation or the termination of proper proceedings if they were initiated within that period, or
- Art. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR, i.e. your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes when other legal bases for the processing of personal data do not apply
- We do not forward your personal data to a third country or an international organization within the meaning of GDPR regulations. If your personal data is supposed to be forwarded to a third country or an international organization, you will be notified about this fact in advance and the Controller will apply proper protection measures referred to in Chapter 5 of GDPR.
- We do not make any personal data available to third parties without the express consent of data subject. Without the consent of data subject, personal data can be made available exclusively to public law entities, i.e. authority and administration bodies (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities or other entities authorized by legal regulations commonly in force).
- In the case of the presence of the “Like” button or other links to Controller’s social media accounts in the Application, within the framework of data referring in particular to IP or browser ID, when the Controller uses the following products:
- Facebook (e.g. Facebook, Messenger, Instagram) – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with Facebook Ireland Ltd. with its seat at: 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland,
- Google (e.g. YouTube, Maps) – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with Google Ireland Ltd. with its seat at: 4 Barrow St, D04 E5W5, Dublin, Ireland (Google Building Gordon House).
- LinkedIn – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company with its seat at: Gardner House, 2 Wilton Place, Dublin 2 Ireland.
- Twitter – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with Twitter International Company with its seat at: The Academy, 42 Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Medium – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with VeraSafe Ireland Ltd. with its seat at: Unit 3D North Point House (North Point Business Park) New Mallow Road Cork T23 AT 2P Ireland.
- GitHub – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with GitHub BV with its seat at: Vijzelstraat 68-72, 1017 HL Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
- Xing – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany,
- Pinterest – the abovementioned data is processed basing on the co-administration principle with Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities that process such data to our benefit as Personal Data Controller. In such case as Personal Data Controller we sign with the entity that processes the data the entrustment agreement for the processing of personal data. The processing entity processes the entrusted personal data exclusively for the needs, within the scope and for purposes specified in the entrustment agreement referred to in the sentence above. Without entrusting your personal data for processing it would be impossible for us to conduct our business activity within the Website. As Personal Data Controller we entrust personal data for processing to:
- the entities providing hosting services for the webpage on which our Website operates,
- the entities providing for us other services necessary for ongoing operations of the Website.
- We do not profile personal data as Controller within the meaning of GDPR regulations.
- According to GDPR, each person whose personal data we process as Data Controller has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of personal data, referred to in Article 12 of GDPR,
- access their personal data, referred to in Article 15 of GDPR,
- rectify, complete, update, correct their personal data, referred to in Article 16 of GDPR,
- have the personal data erased (“right to be forgotten”), referred to in Article 17 of GDPR,
- restrict the processing, referred to in Article 18 of GDPR,
- transfer the data, referred to in Article 20 of GDPR,
- object to the processing of personal data, referred to in Article 21 of GDPR,
- in the case of legal basis referred to in section 10 letter d above – the right to withdraw the consent at any time without the effect on compliance with the right of processing carried out basing on the consent before its withdrawal,
- resign from profiling, referred to in Article 22 in connection with Article 4 point 4 of GDPR,
- file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, referred to in Article 77 of GDPR,
- If you want to use your rights referred to in the preceding section, please refer to proper Tabs on the Website that will enable you to delete your account and the data collected on our Website or please send the message to our e-mail address or by traditional mail to our correspondence address, both of them specified in section 18 below.
- Any questions, requests and complaints referring to the processing of personal data by the Controller, hereinafter referred to as the Requests, shall be sent to e-mail address: [email protected]
- In your Request please specify clearly:
- personal details of the person or persons whom the Request concerns,
- the event being the reason for submitting the Request,
- your expectations and their legal basis,
- the intended solution for the case.
- Each reported case of security violation is documented and when any of the situations specified in GDPR provisions of the Act occurs, data subjects or PUODO, if applicable, are informed about such violation of data protection regulations.
Credit & Contact Information